Tree and Shrub Care in North Shore, MA
Transform your North Shore landscape with our top-notch ornamental tree and shrub care service. With our extensive experience and dedication to quality, we are your trusted partners in tree and shrub care service in the North Shore. Let us transform your outdoor space!
When you partner with us for tree and shrub services you can expect:
This 5 step program is organic based and will help with vitality, blooms, fungal and insect problems on ornamental trees and shrubs up to approximately 25 feet tall.
- Round 1 in Early Spring: Horticultural Oil Spray - Smothers overwintering insects and their eggs.
- Round 2 in Mid Spring: Deep Root Fertilization - Provides nutrients and root aeration.
- Round 3 in Summer: IPM/Insect visit - Visual inspection and spray as needed with insecticidal soap.
- Round 4 in Fall: Deep Root Fertilization - Provides nutrients and root aeration.
- Round 5 in Winter: Anti-Desiccant Spray - Slows water loss in evergreens during harsh winter months.
Get A Free Tree & Shrub Care Quote
Get started on your journey today with a free quote! No hidden fees or surprise charges – we value transparency and want to make sure you have all the information you need. Trust in our tree and shrub care services in North Shore, MA, to transform your landscape. Contact us now to schedule your free quote and witness the power of our comprehensive tree care solutions.
Our Tree and Shrub Care Services
Experience a tree and shrub care service like no other. Our team of dedicated experts is here to bring out the best in your trees and shrubs. Trust us to provide eco-friendly solutions. Our tree and shrub care services include:
- Horticultural Oil in Early Spring: Our horticultural oil treatment will protect your trees and shrubs from certain insects.
- Deep Root Fertilization in Mid-Spring: Our deep root fertilization technique will deliver nutrients directly to the root system of your trees and shrubs, giving them a solid foundation to grow and flourish.
- IPM/Insect Visit in the Summer: Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach is an opportunity to inspect your trees and shrubs and treat them as necessary.
- Deep Root Fertilization in the Fall: Our deep-root fertilization in the fall will ensure that your trees and shrubs are well-prepared for the winter months.
- Anti-Desiccant Spray in the Winter: Our anti-desiccant spray forms a protective barrier on your trees' leaves helping to slow down water loss during the winter months.
Areas We Service in Massachusetts
Velvet Green Organic Lawn Care is a locally owned company in Massachusetts. We are proud to be part of this community and take great care to offer eco-friendly products. Our goal is to protect and preserve our neighborhoods.